Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday America!


My family came into town to stay with me for the 4th of July celebrations.  We had a great day full of old-fashion, patriotic festivities, and an abundance of red, white and blue.  America turns 233 today, so happy birthday you big great nation! 

People camped out over night just to have a spot for this parade. 


My mom and I searched through booths of hippie handcrafts.

I wore a special red, white and blue outfit.  Cheesy.....yes, but patriotic!  

My two nephews C.J. and Trace. They are adorable and I love them!

I think this is the fire truck that woke me up at 8:00 am as the parade passed by the window.  

Searching for treasures at the vintage flee market.  I found a fabulous $10 dollar blazer, complete with shoulder pads...... yessss! what a great day.

2 comments:

Craig Mckay said...

Ha you lucked out with that view. Wish I was there with you! x x

danielle said...

you're so cute! love the outfit & miss YOU!