Monday, November 16, 2009

Shabby Apple Finalist

Let me tell you a little story. When I was a young girl, I was playing on the swing set at recess, when I noticed that a ladybug had landed in my hair. Later that day, something amazing happened. I don't remember exactly what (I think I got a new Beanie Baby, and at the time... that was a big deal), but from that day on I was thoroughly convinced that ladybugs brought good luck.

So, this week, I encountered two ladybugs. I found one on my pants, and the other crawling on the lamp right above me. I knew I was bound to have a lucky week, and I guess it came true...


The results are out for the Shabby Apple Design Competition, and I am one of the top 15 finalists! So.... I know this is shameless to publicly write a blog post asking for votes, but I would really appreciate it! All you have to do is click the link below, scroll down to the bottom of the blog post where it says "comments" and leave a comment saying "I vote for dress #4"


Just click HERE to vote! Thank you, Thank you!

1 comment:

danielle said...

YAY! I did it! Glad it went through! That's SO great!