Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall has.... Fallen?

So I prefer to use the word "autumn" to describe this lovely time of year. I think its a more beautiful word that better captures the essence of the season. And though my last post expressed some remorse over the end of summer, I do indeed LOVE the transition period from summer to winter. I love it so much, in fact, that my beautiful roomie Dani and I decided to go for a little afternoon drive up the Provo Canyon. We stopped to take some photos along the way.


Reasons I love Autumn...

1.) playing in the leaves
2.) the return of scarves and boots (ok, lets face, i pretty much wore these all summer too)
3.) the sense of magic and mystery in the air, like suddenly the world turns into a fairy tale
4.) Pumpkin patches
5.) the colors
6.) Halloween costumes
7.) the crisp air and the smell of fires
8.) Pumpkin Pie
9.) lazy sunday afternoon drives



Blazer: River Island (U.K)
Striped Blouse: Target
Acid Wash Jeans: River Island
Oxford Shoes: Urban Outfitters

No comments: