Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not the greatest Monday ever

Reasons this week is starting out all wrong...

1.) Kitty decided to pee in my brown leather purse today. I asked her, "why, of all places, would you decide my purse is the best place for you to go?" She didn't respond.... too ashamed for words I guess. Now it smells, and I can't wash it. Looks like it's goodbye purse.
2.) I studied all weekend for a big test, and still did very very bad on it.
3.) I found out that Mckay is going to be gone an additional 2 weeks, which means that I get to see him a whopping 2 weeks out of the next 3 months. Yuck yuck yuck.


However, on a much brighter side, this day wasn't a complete failure! I discovered that a pair of adorable black ankle boots went on sale at Urban Outfitters. Now normally I wouldn't do this, but since my day was so crummy my self restraint went right out the window, and a few clicks later they were mine! haHAH finally something went well for me today.



2 comments:

danielle said...

NOOO! Don't be stressed! I love you!

Craig Mckay said...

lol you crazy girl. You do love your shoes,