Friday, November 20, 2009

Project Runway Finale!

Last night was the finale of Project Runway - Season 6. I got worried when I turned the t.v. on to discover that the cable was out... again. But not to worry, I got it working in just a few minutes, and I didn't miss much.

From Left: Althea's collection, Irina's collection, Carol Hannah's collection
Photo: Imaxtree


I don't necessarily disagree with the judges picking Irina as the winner. I do think, over the entire season, she was the most talented designer, however, I thought she was a bit selfish and arrogant, and I don't think any of the other contestants would disagree (Logan nicknamed her "Mean-a Irina"). I guess the fashion industry isn't too concerned about how "nice" people are, as long as they can make you look good. I certainly hope being snobby and inconsiderate aren't qualifications I need to put on my resume to get a job in the undustry.... ahhh!

Anyways, I can't wait until January.... season 7!!!!

No comments: