Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am thankful for....

I love the Thanksgiving season for so many reasons.... pumpkin pie, going home to see my family, the craziest shopping day of the year, and it officially signifies the start of the Christmas season. I guess most of all, it makes me reflect on all the wonderful things I have to be thankful for. So, I thought I would compile a list of some of the things I am especially grateful for this year.


1.) Family and Friends (i love you all)

2.) Sushi


3.) My BF (seriously the sweetest guy on earth)

4.) Being young and alive!

5.) Thrift Stores (where else can you get a sweet red vintage bag and blue blazer for 10 dollars?)

6.) Day-after-thanksgiving sales

7.) Trees (they help us breathe, they are pretty, and without them we would have nothing to decorate at Christmas)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

Nielsens said...

what a good thanksgiving list! i hope you enjoyed the holiday!